Hello lovely people!
I hope you had a lovely weekend and now enjoying the week?
I sincerely apologise I wasnt able to update the blog end of last week as I previously said – things turned a little mad last week; totally unexpected!
I had hoped to have a couple of samples ready by last Friday but all of that went into thin air last Monday when it appeared I couldn’t work with one of my contractors any longer. It threw my plans into disarray and for a couple of days, stressed me out a lot.
[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=dissapointment&iid=3919434″ src=”http://view4.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/3919434/tennis-2009-fed-cup-france/tennis-2009-fed-cup-france.jpg?size=500&imageId=3919434″ width=”380″ height=”252″ /]
I work with timelines and I do not like it when those timelines change for ‘unforeseen’ reasons! I guess I’ve always been in ‘controlled environments’ where I was pretty much aware of most of the issues that could arise and therefore mentally prepared for them. Last week, I wasnt prepared for what happened, nonetheless I have learnt from it including the following:
- When one door closes, remember another will always open
- Everything happens for a reason, even the so called dissapointments. Just dont lose focus on your goal, you’ll look back and be thankful for most setbacks
- In life, do good and you will attract goodness even if it doesn’t always seem like it – Good will always win
- One person with a belief is equal to force of ninety-nine who have only interests (thanks to @Zedeye’s dad)
- In my humble opinion, when God has blessed you with a gift and an idea and you put in the work, He’ll open doors to gold paved roads for you
- If you havent tried something, dont close your mind to it and finally for today
- Always have options B, C , D (unless in marriage of course!)
So it’s a new week, I’m back to my old very happy self and guess what I have a new team in place and keeping everything crossed with a lot of prayers that all goes well this week.
[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=fingers+crossed&iid=1852201″ src=”http://view1.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/1852201/show-the-mtv-australia/show-the-mtv-australia.jpg?size=500&imageId=1852201″ width=”380″ height=”251″ /]
Gotta get me some lunch now so I’ll catch you later!
Please leave a comment as I enjoy reading from you.
I am eagerly awaiting the pop up store which opening just across the road from my lovely little flat in the west end of Glasgow…
This quirky little store has already played host to Britains first Guerilla store from Comme des Garcons so I am really excited to see what will be on offer this Thursday. The store will be transformed and will be hosting a pop up exhibition from Camille Le Houezec and Joey Villamont entitled ‘ode to Wonderwood’ so it all sounds very exciting.
If you are around Glasgow this Thursday at 7pm definately try and get along to the launch!
10 Ruthven Lane
Hillhead Glasgow (Directly opposite Hillhead Tube Station)
Will post more info on it later in the week! Anyone attending already?