Hello lovely people!
I hope you had a lovely weekend and now enjoying the week?
I sincerely apologise I wasnt able to update the blog end of last week as I previously said – things turned a little mad last week; totally unexpected!
I had hoped to have a couple of samples ready by last Friday but all of that went into thin air last Monday when it appeared I couldn’t work with one of my contractors any longer. It threw my plans into disarray and for a couple of days, stressed me out a lot.
[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=dissapointment&iid=3919434″ src=”http://view4.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/3919434/tennis-2009-fed-cup-france/tennis-2009-fed-cup-france.jpg?size=500&imageId=3919434″ width=”380″ height=”252″ /]
I work with timelines and I do not like it when those timelines change for ‘unforeseen’ reasons! I guess I’ve always been in ‘controlled environments’ where I was pretty much aware of most of the issues that could arise and therefore mentally prepared for them. Last week, I wasnt prepared for what happened, nonetheless I have learnt from it including the following:
- When one door closes, remember another will always open
- Everything happens for a reason, even the so called dissapointments. Just dont lose focus on your goal, you’ll look back and be thankful for most setbacks
- In life, do good and you will attract goodness even if it doesn’t always seem like it – Good will always win
- One person with a belief is equal to force of ninety-nine who have only interests (thanks to @Zedeye’s dad)
- In my humble opinion, when God has blessed you with a gift and an idea and you put in the work, He’ll open doors to gold paved roads for you
- If you havent tried something, dont close your mind to it and finally for today
- Always have options B, C , D (unless in marriage of course!)
So it’s a new week, I’m back to my old very happy self and guess what I have a new team in place and keeping everything crossed with a lot of prayers that all goes well this week.
[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=fingers+crossed&iid=1852201″ src=”http://view1.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/1852201/show-the-mtv-australia/show-the-mtv-australia.jpg?size=500&imageId=1852201″ width=”380″ height=”251″ /]
Gotta get me some lunch now so I’ll catch you later!
Please leave a comment as I enjoy reading from you.